Tuesday, May 29, 2007

Cosas acerca mí

I've been tagged by Lorenza. Here are 11 facts or habits about myself. I ’m not going to tag anyone specific but if you want to do it go ahead.

1.I like sunbathing.
2.I separate the mushrooms from my pizza.
3.Every night before I go to sleep I pick out a toy and sleep with that.
4.I'm afraid of bicycles because when I was a puppy I got hit by a fruit cart.
5.I take control of everything that doesn't belong on the floor, for example: a t-shirt fell from the closet hanger, now it's mine!; a magazine fell from the table, now its mine!
6.I like broccoli.
7.I was born in Peru (South America) and after a year in Peru I moved here. And I went back to Peru for Xmas/New year vacation 2005-2006.
8.My first poo in the USA was at the Miami International Airport in Dec '99.
9.I bite my nails. I hate having them cut.
10.I hate the pigeons that land on the balcony.
11.I am afraid of thunderstorms and fireworks.

[Spanish]
He sido Nominada por Lorenza. Aquí están 11 cosas sobre mí. No voy a nominar a nadie en especial pero si quieren hacerlo, háganlo!.


1.Me gusta tomar sol.
2.Yo separo los champiñones de la pizza.
3.cada noche antes de dormir, cojo un juguete y duermo con el.
4.Tengo miedo a las bicicletas por que cuando era cachorra me atropello una frutera en su carretilla.
5.Tomo control de todo lo que no pertenece al piso, por ejemplo: si un t-shirt cae de closet, es mío; si una revista se cae de la mesa, es mío.
6.Me gusta el brócoli.
7.Nací en Perú y después de un año en Perú me mude aquí. Yo regrese al Perú para Navidad/año nuevo en vacaciones 2005-2006.
8.Mi primera caquita en USA fue en el Aeropuerto Internacional de Miami en diciembre del 99.
9.Me muerdo las uñas. No me gusta que me corten.
10.Odio a las palomas que llegan a mi balcón.
11.Me da miedo las tormentas y los juegos artificiales.

Labels: , , , , , , , , , ,

23 Comments:

Blogger Lorenza said...

Hola Girasol.
Gracias por compartir tus cosas con nosotros.
Yo hago lo mismo con todo lo que cae al suelo!
Que tengas una buena noche!
Lorenza

9:19 PM  
Blogger Boo Casanova said...

girasol, you are so funny. who is picking out the mushroom for you? your owner or you use your mouth or paw paw?

first poop! hehehe.

wet wet licks

Boo

12:21 AM  
Blogger Simba and Jazzi said...

You take the mushrooms off the pizza, that is so cool.

Simba xx

3:56 AM  
Blogger JAZZ AND DIXIE said...

Hi Girasol,
It was interesting to read these things about you.
Licks
Jazz and Dixie

6:14 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Y Broccoli de primer tag ^^
Jijijijii... Igual lo hago, who knows :P

7:58 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Por cierto, los champiñones te los comes?

7:58 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Hola Girasol!
Aunque somos diferentes en cuanto a especies,tenemos muchas cosas parecidas.Tambien soy temerosa de las tormentas y los juegos artificiales.
Venga a ver mi carbox!

5:12 PM  
Blogger Adelita said...

je je je que grasiosa la Girasol :)

3:52 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

te gusta el brocoli???
vaya :P
patita amiga

9:01 AM  
Blogger umekotyan said...

The mushroom of the pizza is very delicious.
This is true.
However, food and I hated are, too. :)

from loved ume tyan

9:50 AM  
Blogger capitan said...

jejej esa girasol ke graciosa, el punto 5 demuestra tu personalidad enterea jejeje, el 8 me dio mucha risa

9:52 AM  
Blogger Nugget said...

Hi Girasol,
I am with you on the thunderstorms and fireworks, they are both truly terrifying.
Licks,
Nugget

11:47 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Vaya, separar los champiñones de la pizza habla bien de nosotros los carnívoros, no?

Se los puedes guardar a mi humano... a el le gustan...

El Gatote.

11:53 AM  
Blogger Quien entra ¡vuelve! said...

Hola gracias por tu visita, la verdad es que nos ha gustado mucho tu pagina y tu perrito. Nosotros también tenemos un par de mascotas, Nuca y Luna. Te dejamos la página por si quieres verlas.

http://quienentravuelve.blogspot.com/2006/01/nuca-y-luna.html

Nos leemos.

2:02 PM  
Blogger Marvin -The Hollow Hound said...

I love your blog, hope its okay to link with you! Marvn xxx frae Bonnie Scotland Och Aye The Noo and all that stuff! ;0)

3:30 PM  
Blogger Marvin -The Hollow Hound said...

I was very fond of the first poo details, most enlightening, and most important to us dogs, we thrive on these details.

Love ya Blog!

Marv xxxxx The Poo King Of Scotland xxxxx

3:38 PM  
Blogger Charlie - The Big Dog said...

Buenos dias - no abla mucho espanola, so im just gonna stop right there:-)

I love Girasol fact #8 - that was cool :-)

Luv Chuck

12:55 AM  
Blogger GARGOLAS said...

Y que te dijeron en el aeropuerto??

Nos encantaron tus puntos!

Abrazos felinos!

12:32 PM  
Blogger MiHel... said...

Te falto decir que le gusta los machotes..no hagas de ella una solterona..al final salen amargadas y hasta te muerden.

5:51 PM  
Blogger Quien entra ¡vuelve! said...

Saludos de nuevo, al publicar este artículo nos hemos acordado mucho de vosotros, esperamos que os guste: Perros y gatos que hablan

Nos leemos

10:34 AM  
Blogger Dinorider d'Andoandor said...

poo de exportacion!

jajaja

what a cute doggie!

10:51 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Me alegro de saber más de tí, guapa.

Un fuerte lametón de Pelayo, Vieji y Ovejita.

5:06 PM  
Blogger Girasol said...

I picked out the mushrooms by myself using my mouth.
Now you know me better.

7:50 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home