Sunday, February 18, 2007

about Valentine's Day

Let me tell you that the night before Valentine’s Day, it snowed and rained with sleet and ice. On the following day I left for a walk and the snow was completely icy, since the temperature had lowered, so I did my business quickly and returned to my house to play with my ball. I cannot use the PC because my mami master is using it.

Thanks to all those that wrote keeping me company and offering themselves as dates for Valentine’s Day. Luckily, because the weather was so bad and my mami was so busy, my masters stayed home with me for their candlelight dinner.

In the following days I will put the photos with Valentine’s Day outfit; it’s pink with a hood.


[ spanish ]
Les contare que la noche anterior al día de san Valentín nevó. Al día siguiente salí a caminar y la nieve estaba hecha hielo, ya que la temperatura había bajado, así que hice lo que tenia que hacer rápido y regrese a casa a jugar con mi pelota. No pude usar la PC por que mi mami master estaba usándola.

Gracias a todos los que me escribieron deseándome compañía y ofreciéndose como date para Valentín. Felizmente, porque el clima estuvo tan malo y mi mami estaba tan ocupada, mis amos se quedaron en casa conmigo para su cena, hasta hubieron velas!

En estos días pondré las fotos con mi atuendo de san Valentín, es rosado con capucha.

Labels: , , , ,

10 Comments:

Blogger Buffy said...

y...echando mano ar gugle...

I, am of small size, but heat to occur much is used you for these days of as much cold?

Buffy; your rejected enamoring... ¡joé!

3:54 PM  
Blogger Adelita said...

pa nosotros todos ´los días son buenos, Girasol.

que dirá el otro... voy a ver

6:09 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

rosa con capucha???quiero verlo ya :)

7:17 AM  
Blogger umekotyan said...

The photograph of Valentine is the enjoyment.
It waits.

From loved ume tyan

8:18 AM  
Blogger GARGOLAS said...

Que frío parece haber por esas latitudes!!

Saludos felinos.

10:25 AM  
Blogger capitan said...

kiero ver esas fotos ehh

8:51 PM  
Blogger Scrappy and Pebbles said...

Well weren't you the lucky one to spend Valentine dinner with your hoomans.

Tail wags
~Scrappy

1:15 AM  
Blogger Simba and Jazzi said...

I hope you enjoyed valentines day in the end.

Simba xx

4:19 AM  
Blogger JAZZ AND DIXIE said...

Hi Girasol,
We are very curious (as beagles are) to see your pics in your Valentine's outfit.
Licks,
Jazz and Dixie

3:41 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yo tampoco tuve tanta suerte. Mi novia aún no me toma en cuenta como yo quisiera.

Cariños bigotudos.

El Gatote.

7:33 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home