Friday, March 23, 2007

All about me

It would be a lie if I said nothing new is coming but spring is here, which means I’m going to see the cherry blossoms soon. The cherry blossom is the Japanese national flower (am I right Dixie?). Here in Washington DC we have some cherry blossom trees and walking around them makes me happy. I think that they are ready to bloom from April 1-7, so next week I’ll be there.
Also when spring comes that means that I’m ready for my birthday! In about an hour I will be 9 years old! This year it will be on a Saturday, and that means my master will be with me all day, and I will finally get to play with the toys that they have been hiding from me. I can smell them, but they won’t give them to me, even when I cry—but today is my day! I’m ready to party!


[ Spanish ]
Seria una mentira si les digo que no hay nada nuevo pero la primavera esta aquí lo cual quiere decir que iré a ver a los cherry blossom muy pronto. Los cherry blosom es la flor nacional de Japón (estoy en lo cierto Dixie?). Aquí en Washington DC tenemos algunas arboles de cerezo y caminar entre ellos me pone contenta. Creo que estarán listos para florear entre el 1 y 7 de abril, la próxima semana estará ahí.
Con la primavera viene mi cumpleaños y estoy lista para ello! En una hora cumpliré 9 anos! Este año será sábado, lo cual significa que mi master estar con migo todo el día y podré jugar con los juguetes que ellos han escondido. Yo los puedo oler pero ellos no me lo quieren dar, incluso hasta cuando me pongo a llorar—pero hoy día es mi día! Estoy lista para festejar.

Labels: , , , , ,

21 Comments:

Blogger Simba and Jazzi said...

Ihope you have fun with the toys.

Simba x

4:48 AM  
Blogger Simba and Jazzi said...

oh and Happy Birthday xx

4:48 AM  
Blogger Adelita said...

Feliz Cumpleaños, perrita gruñona ;)
Happy birthday !!

5:47 AM  
Blogger Cash said...

Happy BirrffffDAY Girasol!
I am impressed with you linguistic skills!
xoxo
Jasper

7:15 AM  
Blogger Irredento Urbanita said...

La primavera siempre trae cosas bellas, incluso una pizca de nostalgia, colorida eso sí.

Saludos desde Barcelona

8:46 AM  
Blogger Yuki n Joyce said...

Happy Birthday!!

Yuki

11:40 AM  
Blogger Molly the Airedale said...

Happy birthday Girasol!
How I wish I could go for walkie with you and see those gorgeous cherry blossoms! Mom just loves DC! Hope you get lots of pressies and Frosty Paws for your special day!

Love ya lots,
Maggie

12:28 PM  
Blogger capitan said...

Feliz cumple Girasol !!!!!!

pasala super.

12:52 PM  
Blogger Mary-Margaret O'Brien said...

Happy HAPPY Birthday from MEEEE, Mary-Margaret O'Brien in the good old UNITED STATES. I don't speak Spanish very well except I know the word "FELIZ" means happy, so be FELIZ all day long.

Love, and puppy licks ...

1:24 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

ei vengo al cumple....
feliz cumpleaños lover power mia de mi corazonnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn

1:45 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

1:46 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

hei colega
feliz cumpleaños.!!1
me he venido del tibet a dejarte un abracitoooooooooooooooooo

1:47 PM  
Blogger wally said...

Hi Girasol! I've never met a Peruvian dog before! Happy Burpday/Feliz Cumpleanos! Since you are bilingual do you get twice the treats?

Have a great one!

wally.

3:07 PM  
Blogger GARGOLAS said...

Cumpleaños, cumpleaños!! Torta, dónde , dónde?

Abrazos Muchísimos.

8:26 PM  
Blogger JAZZ AND DIXIE said...

Happy Birthday Girasol. Hope you had great day and got everything you wished for. We ate a couple of yummy snacks in your honor.
Yes the cherry blossom is one of the Japanese national flowers. And they are just about out here in Tokyo. I think by mid week they will be in full bloom. We will post some pics soon.
Licks
Jazz and Dixie

4:52 AM  
Blogger Sherman said...

Feliz cumpleaños! 9 años!

11:26 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

FELIZ CUMPLEEEEE GIRAAAAAA!!!!!!Ya nos contarás cómo te ha ido!!!
patita y que seas muy pero muy feliz!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Te lo mereces!!
Paula

5:20 PM  
Blogger capitan said...

la cola asesinaaaaa hey mi girasol hace tiempo ke no te veo... estoy en tragos pero estas presente... la patitaaa la patitaa... hey cuidado con esa cola asesina

9:37 PM  
Blogger Greta said...

Feliz cumpleaños Girasol !!!.
Anda que nadie diría que vas a cumplir 9 años, pareces de 4 ó 5.
Lametones guapa !!!!

3:29 AM  
Blogger spooky-van-kenovich said...

FELICIDADES PECIOSA, disfruta con tus nuevos juguetes y nos hagas como yo, que no me duran na, los despanzurro en un pis-pas, lametones y patetas en tu cumple

1:24 PM  
Blogger J.C.Morgado said...

Por esos lados las flores comienzan a dar el espectaculo ... y por acá el frio y la lluvia comienzan asomarse


Que tengas buen día
;)

9:48 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home